Courses for Room Leaders
Below you will see a list of our courses that have been carefully created with your role in mind:
- Role and Responsibilities of the Room Leader
- Observation methods for Room Leaders
- Communication for Room Leaders
- Supporting children with Special Educational Needs & Disabilities
- Effective Documentation
- Meeting the needs of 2 year olds
- To theme or not to theme!
- Integrating schemas into play and children’s outcomes (scroll down to see an example of the content for this course)
- Equality and Diversity what does it mean in practice?
- Recording children’s outcomes
- Taking the inside outside
- Planning, Assessment & Record Keeping
If you would like any further information on our early years courses for room leaders we would love to hear from you, call us on 0121 458 6170 or leave us a message using our contact form.
How can we help you?
Download your FREE Observations Checklist
Policies and procedures are not just guidelines to be followed but also a powerful tool to help you to assess and improve on your practice.
This FREE download is part one of our upcoming series of helpful guides designed specifically for the early years setting.
Here's an example of our course content for 'Integrating schemas into play and children’s outcomes'
By the end of the room leaders managers will have;
- Explored the background and theory of schemas
- Matched children’s activity to relevant schema
- Observed a child at play and matched actions to schematic play
- Integrated schemas into teaching and learning and children’s outcomes
- Plan a resource to be used within their room or setting to support practitioners understanding and implementation of schematic play
Ready to optimise your potential?
Call us today on 07493600532
to see how we can help you, alternatively request a call back from an Early Years Consultant using our contact form.