Courses for New Practitioners
Below you will see a list of our courses that have been carefully created with your role in mind:
- The Early Years Foundation Stage
- Supporting Personal, Social and Emotional development
- Writing objective observations
- Promoting Learning through play
- What is continuous provision?
- Introduction to child protection
- New practitioner workshops
- Maths workshops
- Books and Storytelling props
- Imaginative play workshop
- Exploring expressive arts and design (you can see an example of this course content below)
- Music and sounds
- Loose Parts
- Play aims and values
If you would like any further information on our early years courses for new practitioners we would love to hear from you, call us on 0121 458 6170 or leave us a message using our contact form.
How can we help you?
Download your FREE Observations Checklist
Policies and procedures are not just guidelines to be followed but also a powerful tool to help you to assess and improve on your practice.
This FREE download is part one of our upcoming series of helpful guides designed specifically for the early years setting.
Here’s an example of our course content for ‘Exploring expressive arts and design’
This workshop gives practitioners the opportunity to;
- Explore a range of resources and activities which promote children’s development in the Exploring Expressive Art and Design curriculum area
- Develop ways to promote imaginative play for all children within the early years curriculum
- Explore the diverse use of every day materials to support children’s imaginative and creative play
- Gain confidence in preparing and managing Creative art and Design activities
Ready to optimise your potential?
Call us today on 0121 458 6170
to see how we can help you, alternatively request a call back from an Early Years Consultant using our contact form.