Scalchemy have a range of early years training courses to support play work and out of school provisions.
Out-of-school settings who offer services before and after school and during school holidays for children whose ages may range from 4 to 11 years. The focus for these services are to provide a fun and relaxed environment where children are able to socialise, make decisions and solve problems in partnership with their peers.
The ethos is based on the Charter for Children’s Play (Play England) and the Play Principles;
- These Principles establish the professional and ethical framework for playwork
- They describe what is unique about play and playwork, and provide the playwork perspective for working with children and young people.
- They are based on the recognition that children and young people’s capacity for positive development will be enhanced if given access to the broadest range of environments and play opportunities.
Scalchemy out-of-school training embraces these principles and supports practitioners in providing exciting play opportunities. Training can be offered at a range of times to suit your settings needs.
If you would like any further information on our early years courses or consultancy we would love to hear from you, call us on 0121 458 6170 or leave us a message
Click or press here to open contact form
Bespoke Early Years Training Courses
Our bespoke courses are designed to match the individual needs of your service. We will visit you at your setting to meet with you and discuss your requirements, to meet the staff team if you wish, or take a look around the environment.
We can then ensure that our training will match your specific requests and meet your individual needs. We have a range of materials for staff to explore so they understand that resources don’t have to be new or expensive.
There is no need to worry about teaching equipment, we will bring screens and projectors and paperwork with us. Training sessions can be arranged at times that suit your settings individual needs.
- Days and times to meet your needs
- Improving practitioners specific skills or knowledge gaps
- Everyone sharing the same experience
- Enthusing all staff
- No need to cascade training
- How the setting can meet OFSTED actions or keep that Outstanding grade
- Everyone working towards the same goal
Would you like to book a FREE consultation with a Scalchemy early years consultant?
Our team are on hand to help you optimise your potential.
Leave your contact details and a good time to call and we will get back to you.
Scalchemy Early Learning Courses
Expand the options below to view the course list designed for your role
To book on to any of our courses or to find out more information on course content please call us on 07493 600 532
Ready to optimise your potential?
Call us today on 07493600532
to see how we can help you, alternatively request a call back from an Early Years Consultant using our contact form.