Courses for Practitioners
Below you will see a list of our courses that have been carefully created with your role in mind:
- Observation, Assessment and Planning
- Supporting the needs of babies
- The Characteristics of Effective Teaching and Learning
- ‘The Terrific Twos’ supporting children in the 24-36 month age band
- ‘Ready for Reception’
- Narrowing the Gap –supporting boys learning (you can see an example of this course content below)
- Gifted and talented children
- Behaviour Management
- Early Years Play continuum- what teaching looks like in the early years
- Putting the Play Principles into Practice
- Risky Play – Out of School Activities
- Outdoor Activities For Older Children
If you would like any further information on our early years courses for practitioners we would love to hear from you, call us on 0121 458 6170 or leave us a message using our contact form.
How can we help you?
Download your FREE Observations Checklist
Policies and procedures are not just guidelines to be followed but also a powerful tool to help you to assess and improve on your practice.
This FREE download is part one of our upcoming series of helpful guides designed specifically for the early years setting.
Here’s an example of our course content for ‘Narrowing the Gap – Supporting Boys learning’
By the end of the session practitioners will have;
- Compared the consequences of nature and nurture (including brain development) on boys learning and development
- Assessed the impact upon a setting/room where there are more boys or girls who attend
- Planned the changes which need to be made to ensure environments are enabling for boys
- Observed and assessed a boy’s play, linking findings to curriculum areas and CETL and created a plan that utilises boys interests and learning styles to support their development
Ready to optimise your potential?
Call us today on 0121 458 6170
to see how we can help you, alternatively request a call back from an Early Years Consultant using our contact form.