Courses for Managers and Leaders
Below you will see a list of our courses that have been carefully created with your role in mind:
- Observation for Managers
- Managing the Pupil Premium
- Supervision and Appraisal of Staff
- Safe Recruitment and Retaining Staff
- Equal Opportunities for Leaders and Managers
- Writing & Evaluating Policies and Procedures
- Tracking children’s progress
- Management Committees -Roles & Responsibilities
- Motivating your team (see an example of the content for this course below)
- Working with Parents and Carers
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Effective Documentation
- Meeting the needs of 2 year olds in all settings
- Working with vulnerable families
If you would like any further information on our early years courses for leaders and managers we would love to hear from you, call us on 0121 458 6170 or leave us a message using our contact form.
How can we help you?
Download your FREE Observations Checklist
Policies and procedures are not just guidelines to be followed but also a powerful tool to help you to assess and improve on your practice.
This FREE download is part one of our upcoming series of helpful guides designed specifically for the early years setting.
Here’s an example of our course content for ‘Motivating Your Team’
By the end of the session managers will have;
- Explored the role of the team leader/manager and discussed different team frameworks
- Identified the different leadership styles and how they effect the team
- Assessed the purpose of supervision and appraisals for individual and team motivation and considered the importance of effective team meetings
- Used different techniques to improve morale and build positive relationships
Ready to optimise your potential?
Call us today on 0121 458 6170
to see how we can help you, alternatively request a call back from an Early Years Consultant using our contact form.